iTechSheet is constructing a large, complete and professionally written collection of tutorials on computer programming, computer system and networking related devices, operating systems, software and services.
iTechSheet is a fastest growing and most trusted community site for any kind of computer programming, system and networking Articles and Guides on the web. The most of the articles published here come directly from our readers who are interested and experienced on computer system and networking administration like you.
So, we always encourage rising system admins to share their interesting practical knowledge, tips and tricks to our huge growing audience and in-return receive appreciations from our continuous growing loyal readers.
How You Can Become a System Zone Member
- The article must contain at least 1000 (thousand) words and should cover step by step how-to’s, guides, software reviews, tips & tricks and latest buzz on our mentioned topics.
- Do not copy or post duplicate content or images from other sites; come up with your own content and ideas. If we found any evidence that the article or images taken from other online or offline sources, we will remove all your articles along with your profile from System Zone.
- Once article published at System Zone, you should not be reproduced anywhere else, even in your own blog/site before and after it is published. Plagiarism will not be accepted at any cost.
- Once article is published, reply to each question raised by readers on your article via comments. This way you will get more exposure to our ever increasing audience.
Note: Don’t produce article on any commercial software and write yourself. Also find that your topic is present or not in our published topics from Sitemap page or by searching in search bar. If topic is present in our published topics, please try another popular topics. For any help and idea, contact us.
Why You Should Publish Article at System Zone
iTechSheet has seen some amazing growth and our articles read by more than 1lac users monthly. Here is what we can offer you.
- Each writer is recognized at the end of the article as the author along with a beautiful picture, link to their social profile accounts as well as a detailed biography.
- Great exposure to a huge growing traffic.
- Receive recognition and appreciation from our huge growing loyal readers.
Writing Guidelines for Authors
iTechSheet always tries to stay at the top by providing easy to use guides on the web. The overall format of an article must be accurate and properly documented. We always recommend our following standard style format for all topics, but you can also feel free to recommend your writing style format based on topics that you cover.
- Quick topic introduction
- Installation with images and commands (if available)
- Step by step configuration with images
- Usage with images and examples
- Debugging tips if any (optional)
- Making video on topic (if possible)
- Ask feedback about topic via comments
How to Submit
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, with subject “Writer Application” and include complete article (along with author bio and social profile links), your name, years of experience and location.
We will do a quick review of your submitted article and will reply you about your post status within next 1-2 days. Once your article is approved, it may take 2-3 days to get published depending upon the article queues. Once it is published, make sure to promote it on all your social profiles including Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, etc.
For any other questions, suggestions or feedbacks, we are always available at our email address.